We spent many hours on research to finding water filter pitcher dishwasher safe, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best water filter pitcher dishwasher safe, you should not miss this article. water filter pitcher dishwasher safe coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 water filter pitcher dishwasher safe by our suggestions
708 reviews analysed
1. Brita Small 5 Cup Water Filter Pitcher with 1 Standard Filter, BPA Free – Metro, White
- SMALL WATER PITCHER: This small, plastic water filtration pitcher is easy to pour and refill. The space efficient pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and is great for families. Height 9.8″
- Width 4.45″
- Length/Depth 9.37″
- Weight 1.39 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator on your filtered water pitcher notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16 oz. water bottles which saves you money and reduces plastic waste
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita standard filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance – that’s 2.5x longer than Zerowater filters
Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 5 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. This Brita water pitcher is ergonomically design with a flip top lid that makes refilling a breeze and an electronic filter indicator that lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. The small pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
2. Hiware 64 Ounces Glass Pitcher with Stainless Steel Lid/Water Carafe with Handle – Good Beverage Pitcher for Homemade Juice & Iced Tea
- BOILING WATER DIRECTLY » This pitcher is made from borosilicate glass, withstand temperature 0 to 300 ℉, so you can pour boiling water into this pitcher safely
- CONSTRUCTED OF BOROSILICATE GLASS – STOVETOP SAFE » The absence of lead guarantees 100-percent recyclable products
- superior resistant to use, the pitcher is thicker than other brands in the market and has been double-annealed to give it extra durability
- STAINLESS STEEL FILTER TOP » The filter lid is made from 18/8 stainless steel and perfect for pouring water or keeping the ice cubes, sliced fruit, tea bags inside the beverage pitcher
- DURABLE LEAD-FREE GLASS WITH AN EXTRA-WIDE MOUTH » Most water and juice pitcher are a pain to fill and wash but the wide mouth on this glass pitcher make everything from filling to cleanup easy
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EARTH-FRIENDLY JUICE PITCHER IN YOUR KITCHEN » Your fresh-squeezed juices look gorgeous on your table and in your fridge in this beautiful pitcher
3. ZeroWater 10 Cup Pitcher with Free Water Quality Meter BPA-Free NSF Certified to Reduce Lead and Other Heavy Metals
- 10 CUP WATER FILTERING PITCHER: You’ll always have cleaner, pure tasting water on hand with our BPA-Free, water filter pitcher in your fridge. The included, free water quality meter lets you test your water, so you never have to wonder about its quality.
- FIVE STAGE WATER FILTRATION: Unlike many water filters & pitchers, ZeroWater filters use 5 stages of filtration, to bring you cleaner, better tasting water. Instead of carbon filtering only, our filters use Ion Exchange Technology to reduce contaminants.
- NOT AN ORDINARY WATER FILTER: ZeroWater filters filter water in 5 stages, are NSF certified to reduce lead and other heavy metals. Zerowater removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids, 2X more than the leading brand (tested by independent lab).
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WATER: Remove more impurities from your water with ZeroWater’s unique, 5 stage filter system. With a variety of options, you can have cleaner water anywhere, from pitchers, bottle filtration systems, or portable on-the-go cup filters.
- ZEROWATER QUALITY: Some ZeroWater filters are compatible with other brands of water pitchers. Try switching to ZeroWater if you have used water filters or pitchers from Brita, Pur, Aquagear, Nakii, Waterdrop, Kenmore, Berkey, Fridgidaire, or Aquasana.
“ZeroWater’s 10 Cup Water Filtration Pitcher features a one-hand, push to dispense spigot that allows you to fill your cup or favorite water bottle without any lifting. The 5-stage filter transforms your tap water into delicious, TDS-free drinking water. All ZeroWater products include a free Water Quality Meter to test your water to ensure the highest quality filtration on the market. Get more out of your water with ZeroWater’s 5- Stage Water Filtration.
Stage 1 – Removes suspended solids such as dust and rust that make your water appear cloudy Stage 2 – Removes additional suspended solidsStage 3 – Removes organic contaminants; pesticides, herbicides, Mercury, Chlorine, Chloramine, and stops bacteria from growingStage 4 – Removes inorganic compounds i.e. metals, non-metals and radiological contaminants Stage 5 – Removes remaining suspended solids, holds the resin in place
What is TDS:
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) refer to minerals, salts, metals including lead, chemicals, fluoride and runoff polluting your drinking water.
ZeroWater Technology is the only water filtration system to remove 99% of TDS, equivalent to TDS in purified bottled water.
Get more out of your water with ZeroWater’s Premium 5-Stage Water Filtration.”
Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more
4. Hiware 68 Ounces Glass Pitcher with Lid and Spout – High Heat Resistance Stovetop Safe Pitcher for Hot/Cold Water & Iced Tea
- The pitcher is made from borosilicate glass, withstand temperature 0 to 300 ℉, so you can pour boiling water into this pitcher safely
- 68 ounces capacity glass pitcher with lid and handle, can be used for many types of beverages from iced water, hot tea, fruit infused juices and so on
- The filter lid is stainless steel and perfect for pouring water or keeping the ice cubes, sliced fruit, tea bags inside the beverage pitcher
- Light weight and lead-free
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended. Easy to clean
5. Brita Standard Water Filter, Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers, BPA Free – 3 Count
- BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31
- Width 2.31
- Length/Depth 2.31
- Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users’ water
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. Brita filters last 2.5x longer lasting that Zero Water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16.9oz water bottles. You’ll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
6. LEVOIT Water Filter Pitcher, 10 Cup Large Water Purifier(BPA-Free) with Electronic Filter Indicator, 5-Layer Filtration for Chlorine, Lead, Heavy Metals and Odor, White, LV110WP
- 5-Layer Filtration System: The 5-layer filtration removes chlorine, and reduce heavy metal (such as lead, cadmium, mercury, copper, aluminum), odors, suspended particles, pesticides, lime scale effectively and improve the tap water to a better taste water for your whole family.
- FDA/RoHS/LFGB Compliant: Made of food-grade, BPA-free plastic
- meets the food safety and human health requirement, health is ensured.
- Space Effective: Our pitcher contains 2. 5 L / 10 cups of water without taking up much space in your fridge and countertops.
- Convenient Design: In addition to keeping out dust, the top lid design lets you easily refill the pitcher and clean its inner chamber when needed. The water inlet lets you fill the water easily without even opening the lid.
- Save your Money: 1 Levoit water filter can replace 320 standard 16. 9 oz water bottles, reduce plastic waste and saving you money in the process. The replacement filters are the most affordable ones.
- Electronic Filter Indicator: For optimum filtration, the indicator on your water filter pitcher keeps you updated on the remaining filter life and notifies you when it needs to be replaced. (Please replace Levoit filters after 60 days of daily use or after filtering 40 gallons of water. ) Replacement filters are available for purchase, search for B07RR9D7LZ.
- Filtration Speed: Increase the filtration speed to get filtered water more quickly or slow it down for a more thorough job. Switch the restrictor cap to “+” or “-” to adjust the speed.
- Note: Please soak a new filter cartridge in clean tap water for 15 minutes and check the restrictor cap position before first use. If the filtration speed becomes slow, repeat this process, and shake the filter. After cleaning the filter, please place the filter cartridge into the filter chamber. Press the cartridge into place as firmly as possible to prevent leaks to affect the taste
- Note: 1. This filter isn’t designed to decrease water TDS but it does improve taste, remove pollutants, and softens water. 2. Please use a wet cloth to clean the lid if necessary. Submerging the lid in water will damage the filter indicator. 3. Each water filter pitcher comes with 1 filter included. 4. Filters should generally be replaced every 60 days due to the water volume it filters. 5. Only fill the filter chamber with cold tap water. Do not filter hot water (over 95°F / 35°C).
Premium Components and Drink Clean & Healthy Water:
Five-layer filtration achieves a better clean for your water. Drinking the filtered water is healthy for your body, especially for children. The 5-layer replacement filter can filter copper, mercury, cadmium, and other harmful substance more effectively than a standard filter from some other brands. It also reduces chlorine taste and odor and provides you with cleaner, great-tasting, and fresh water.
Good Reminder with Filter Indicator:
Hold on the “START” button for 3 seconds to pause the indicator and remove the cartridge when you don’t use it for a while. Hold on the “START” button for 3 seconds to restart again. Hold on the “START” button for 8 seconds to reset the filter life after replacing the filter cartridge. Hassle-Free With a 2-year , Levoit always stands behind our high-quality products and provides friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
Soak and rinse the filter cartridge before first use. Soak the filter cartridge in clean tap water (submerged completely) for 15 minutes. Then, rinse the filter cartridge thoroughly for 10 seconds under running water. It is normal for carbon dust in the water while soaking and rinsing the filter. Fill and discard the first 2-3 pitchers of water. Replace the water filter. Replace every 60 days or after filtering 40gal/150L of water. 3-pack replacement filters are available.
Note: TDS value of the filtered water tells you the beneficial calcium and magnesium ion the filters keep for your body’s health. Total dissolved solids(TDS) is a measure of the dissolved combined content of all inorganic and organic substances including the beneficial calcium, magnesium present in a liquid in molecular. Our filter reduces contaminants but remains the good.
7. 60 Ounces Glass Pitcher with Lid, Hot/Cold Water Jug, Juice and Iced Tea Beverage Carafe
- Borosilicate glass material, lead-free, 60 ounces high capacity, enough to serve your family or entertain your guests.
- Withstand temperature 0 to 300 ℉, stove-top safe, stays clear and heat resistant.
- It has a stainless steel filter lid, you can prepare and serve perfect hot or cold beverages
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.
- This pitcher can be used for many types of beverages from water, cold/hot water, iced tea and fruit infused juices etc.
This Pitcher has a filter lid that will allow you to pour your water without letting fruit into your glass. This Pitcher is made from borosilicate glass which is lighter and stronger than regular glass, hand blown, heat-resistant and 100% lead-free. This Pitcher is nice looking and very useful. This Pitcher has a large capacity and looks great on your dinner table. You can make tea, milk, juice, ice water, or white sangria, or anything you can think, with this pitcher. Our glass is slightly heavier than others on the market ensuring both the feeling of quality and the longest possible durability. Please rest assured that use.
Why choose this products?
☆Premium Hand Blown Glass And Well-made
☆Heat and Break Resistant Borosilicate Glass
☆Straight Body Design, Save Space, when you put it in the cabinet, refrigerator and other storage space.
8. Brita Extra Large 18 Cup UltraMax Water Dispenser and Filter – BPA Free – Black
- SPACE EFFICIENT: The BPA-Free UltraMax Water Dispenser tank holds 18 cups or 1.13 gallons of water which is great for families. Fits neatly on countertops and refrigerator shelves. Height 10.47″
- Width 5.67″
- Length/Depth 14.37″
- Weight 3 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The Brita standard filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: A helpful sticker indicator on the water dispenser lets you keep track of when you last changed your water filter and when it needs to be replaced. Replace Brita filters every 40 gallons or every 2 months
- INSTANT POUR: This large, 18 cup filtered water dispenser has a spigot that makes pouring easy. With the flip top lid, refilling is a breeze
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles which saves you money and reduces plastic waste
Drink healthier, great-tasting water with this BPA free Brita 18 Cup UltraMax Water Dispenser. The extra large capacity makes this water filtration system perfect for busy families, sports teams and offices, while a new, sleek, space efficient design allows for convenient storage. A flip top lid makes refilling a breeze. Plus, just a glance at the filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita water filter. This filtered water dispenser comes with 1 water filter and delivers great tasting water in every pour.
9. PUR Classic Water Filtration System, 11-Cup Water Pitcher and Filter, Filter Change Indicator Light, Holds 88 Ounces, Filters Up To 40 Gallons /2 Months of Water Before Filter Needs Replacement
- PUR CLASSIC WATER FILTRATION PITCHER: PUR’s 11-cup water filter pitcher fits in your fridge for easy, quick access to cleaner drinking water. An electronic filter indicator light displays the filter status, so you know when it needs a replacement
- PITCHER WATER FILTERS: PUR Basic pitcher filters are certified to reduce 22 contaminants. They provide 40 gallons of filtration (1-2 months of typical use). Only PUR pitcher filters are certified to reduce contaminants in PUR pitchers
- WHY FILTER WATER? Home tap water may look clean, but may contain potentially harmful pollutants & contaminants picked up on its journey through old pipes. PUR water filters, faucet filtration systems & water filter pitchers reduce these contaminants
- SUPERIOR WATER FILTRATION: PUR Basic pitcher water filters reduce 22 contaminants, including chlorine, by using activated carbon & ion exchange. Using a PUR water filter for tap water is more affordable than bottled water, save up to $1,000 per year
- WATER SHOULD BE PUR: PUR has been providing families with water filter systems for over 30 years. Compare PUR products to water filters from Brita, Kenmore, Berkey, Frigidaire, ZeroWater, Sawyer, Culligan, Aquagear, Soma, Amana and Aquasana
The PUR Classic 11-Cup Pitcher makes it easy to get clean, delicious water right from your fridge. Its built-in LED filter-life indicator lets you know when to change the MAXION filter, ensuring your pitcher is always providing the cleanest water possible. Changing your water filter regularly is crucial when it comes to removing contaminants, because a clean filter means clean water. It is recommended that pitcher filters be replaced every 40 gallons (or every two months) to maintain maximum contaminant removal.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Filter Pitcher Dishwasher Safe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!