Finding your suitable readers for usa post office stamps is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for usa post office stamps including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
549 reviews analysed
1. The News Stamps Business Envelope Additional 2018 Forever Postage Stamps (1 Sheet 20 Stamps)
- Best value pack : 10# Business Envelopes Additional Book of 20 Forever Flag Stamps IN EACH package: Provides a great value to ensure that you have enough for all your invitation, photo, announcement, RSVP and greeting card needs, saving you time and money.
- Security Envelope 4 to 1/8 inches x 9 to 1/2 inches with forever stamps Great for Greeting Cards, Wedding Invitations, Stamp Collectors.
- Each Package have One Envelope are ready, with forever stamps valid for one-ounce letters.
- PREMIUM STOCK: White wove stock for a high quality feel. Perfect for adding a touch of elegance to social stationary.
- Easy to use Peel-n-Stick – Self Adhesive no Licking. Not only great for postcards, letters, mailing envelopes or collecting but for collectibles, birthday, teachers, occasions, weddings, parties, showers, celebrations and more.
Each Package have One Envelope are ready, with forever stamps valid for one-ounce letters.
2. Celebration Boutonniere USPS Forever Stamps Sheet of 20 – New Stamp Issued 2017
- This beautiful stamp can be used on RSVP envelopes often enclosed with wedding invitations, party invitations, thank-you notes, announcements, or any other correspondence.
- Celebration Boutonniere is similar in design to the Celebration Corsage Forever stamp, and the two form a natural pair.
- These self-adhesive stamps are being issued in sheets of 20
- Always equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce rate
Celebration Boutonniere is a new stamp issued by the U.S. Postal Service. Similar in design to the two-ounce Celebration Corsage stamp, it can be used on RSVP envelopes often enclosed with wedding invitations. It is also perfect for party invitations, thank-you notes, announcements, or any other correspondence. For centuries, boutonnieres—or buttonhole flowers, as they were called in Britain—were a staple of a well-dressed man’s outfit. For most of the 20th century, a single flower pinned to a lapel or inserted into a jacket buttonhole was part of a sophisticated, debonair man’s wardrobe. Today, boutonnieres, still very fashionable, are worn at weddings by the groom, groomsmen, father of the groom, and best man, and at other special occasions, including proms, anniversaries, retirement parties, or military memorial services. Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamp. The boutonniere was arranged by floral designer Carol Caggiano and photographed by Renée Comet. A Forever stamp, Celebration Boutonniere will always be equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce price.
3. Made of Hearts Sheet of 20 Forever First Class Postage Stamps Wedding Celebration Love Valentines (5 Sheets of 20)
Made of Hearts is a continuation of the United States Postal Service tradition of creating stamps that celebrate love. The stamp art features horizontal lines of red and pink hearts on a white background. Toward the center, red hearts in varying sizes replace pink hearts in a formation that creates one large red heart, the focal point of this graphic design. This stamp is just right for thank you notes, get well cards, or any occasion when love is the perfect message.
4. Post Office Murals Forever Stamps 2019 Release (One Sheet of 10)
- These “Post Office Murals” Forever stamps celebrate Post Office lobby artwork painted in the 1930s and 1940s.
- The murals were designed to add a touch of beauty to Post Office walls and help boost the morale of Americans during the era of the Great Depression.
- On the stamp art, the town or city and state in which the work of art is located is printed underneath each mural.
- The murals included are: “Kiowas Moving Camp” (1936) Anadarko, Oklahoma
- “Mountains and Yucca” (1937) Deming, New Mexico
- “Antelope” (1939) Florence, Colorado
- “Sugarloaf Mountain” (1940) Rockville, Maryland
- and “Air Mail” (1941) Piggott, Arkansas.
- Art director Antonio Alcalá¡ designed the stamps.
These “Post Office Murals” Forever stamps celebrate Post Office lobby artwork painted in the 1930s and 1940s.
The origin of Post Office murals can be traced back to 1933. That year, in a letter to longtime acquaintance President Roosevelt, artist George Biddle suggested that the government should commission artists in need of work to enliven the walls of public buildings. Later that year\, the Roosevelt administration established the Public Works of Art Project (PWAP). Funded by the Civil Works Administration, the New Deal program led to the hiring of more than 3,700 artists.
Under PWAP leader Edward Bruce, the artists were encouraged to depict an American scene, a style of painting that eschewed modern trends and focused on the idealized portrayal of daily life in America. In less than a year, the artists created thousands of murals, stand-alone paintings, and sculptures.
Following the expiration of the PWAP in 1934, the U.S. Treasury formed the Section of Painting and Sculpture. Eventually renamed the Section of Fine Arts, the initiative sought to brighten newly built Post Office locations and federal buildings. From 1934 through 1943, the Section commissioned more than 1,000 murals. The buildings were some of the country’s most widely trafficked public spaces, which meant many people could enjoy the murals.
Each of the pane’s 10 stamps features a detail of one of five unique murals:
- “Kiowas Moving Camp” (1936) at Anadarko, Oklahoma
- “Mountains and Yucca” (1937) at Deming, New Mexico
- “Antelope” (1939) at Florence, Colorado
- “Sugarloaf Mountain” (1940) at Rockville, Maryland
- “Air Mail” (1941) Piggott, Arkansas
Printed underneath each mural is the town or city and state in which the work of art is located. The words “Post Office Murals,” “Forever” and “USA” run along the bottom of the stamps. Art director Antonio Alcalá designed the stamps.
5. Military Working Dogs U.S. Postage Stamps Sheet of 20 Forever Postage Stamps Scott 4508B
- These new red, white and blue forever postage stamps featuring military working dogs are designed to honor the nation’s brave and loyal canines
- The sheet of 20 stamps features artist renderings of four breeds commonly used as military working dogs: German shepherd, Dutch shepherd, Labrador retriever and Belgian Malinois
- Each breed is pictured wearing a working harness, posing against a backdrop of a white star against a red or blue background
- The U.S. has used military working dogs alongside servicemembers since World War I for multiple purposes, including explosives and narcotics detection, search and rescue and security
- These forever postage stamps will always be equal in value to the current First Class 1-ounce letter mail price
These new red, white and blue US forever postage stamps featuring military working dogs are designed to honor the nation’s brave and loyal canines.
The sheet of 20 stamps features artist renderings of four breeds commonly used as military working dogs: German shepherd, Dutch shepherd, Labrador retriever and Belgian Malinois.
Each breed is pictured wearing a working harness, posing against a backdrop of a white star against a red or blue background.
The U.S. has used military working dogs alongside servicemembers since World War I for multiple purposes, including explosives and narcotics detection, search and rescue and security.
These forever postage stamps will always be equal in value to the current First Class 1-ounce letter mail price
6. USPS Hearts Blossom Love Forever Stamps 2019 (1 Sheet of 20 Stamps)
- Though the stamps are released early in the year, they are not just for Valentine’s Day but can be used to deliver love at any season.
- Issued as a Forever stamp. This Forever stamp will always be equal to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce price.
- Send Love Anytime, Great for Wedding Invitations, Special Events
On the stamp, 12 colorful hearts visually express love’s joyful, bountiful nature. The color palette—red, purple, orange, and pink—is intended to create a happy and positive feeling.
7. Sparkling Holidays – 2018 USPS Forever First Class Postage Stamp U.S. Forever 50 Cents Coca-Cola Santa Christmas Sheets – Book of 20 Stamps
2018 Sparkling Holidays Book of 20 Stamps Forever Santa Christmas Scott 5355
8. Wild Orchids Book of 20 Forever Postage Stamps Scott 5444
Celebrates the beauty of Wild Orchids with stamps of flowers that grow in the United States. The stamp art highlights photos taken by photographer Jim Fowler. Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamps. Each stamp features a photograph of one of these nine species: Cypripedium californicum, Hexalectris spicata, Cypripedium reginae, Spiranthes odorata, Triphora trianthophoros, Platanthera grandiflora, Cyrtopodium polyphyllum, Calopogon tuberosus, and Platanthera leucophaea. Within the booklet, each stamp design is featured twice.
9. 20 Forever Stamped Envelopes -Number 10 Security Envelopes (Stamp and Envelope Design May Vary)
- 20 Self-Seal #10 Security Envelopes (4-1/8 x 9-1/2 inch) with pre-affixed forever stamps
- Stamps may vary, but will be business appropriate, general themes such as flags, liberty, Purple Heart (no religious stamps, and no specific themes or people)
- Envelopes are ready to mail, with forever stamps valid for one-ounce letters
This is for 20 Self-Seal #10 Security Envelopes (4-1/8 x 9-1/2 inch) which already have forever stamps on them. Stamps will be general themed such as flags, liberty (no holiday or religious stamps). Envelopes are ready to mail, with forever stamps valid for one-ounce letters.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Usa Post Office Stamps for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!