Nowadays, there are so many products of superwinch tiger shark in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for superwinch tiger shark in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings superwinch tiger shark which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
963 reviews analysed
1. Superwinch 1595200 Tiger Shark 9.5, 12 VDC winch, 9,500 lb/4,309 kg capacity with roller fairlead
- Weather sealed 5.2 HP motor reduces damage from rain, snow and blowing dust
- Weather sealed solenoid (contactor) reduces damage from rain, snow and blowing dust
- Heavy duty 12 feet rubber hand-held remote
- field proven design provides effortless switching
- Heavy duty stainless steel roller fairlead
- brushed finish endures weather and wire rope abuse
- Ergonomically shaped free-spool control
- easy to grip and effortless to operate
The Tiger Shark is raising the bar in the winch marketplace. Superwinch is redefining the affordable winch in the market with the new Tiger Shark “standard issue” features and benefits designed for the enthusiast-level consumer. Standard features include stainless steel roller fairleads and hardware, sealed submersible contactor solenoid, severe-duty textured finish that resists the harsh outdoor and off-road abuse, ultra tough 3-stage planetary gear box that handles stress and torque on demand, and the “lift and pull” ergonomic free-spool lever that stops trail debris from activating your winch during vigorous off-road maneuvers.
2. Superwinch 1510200 LP10000 Winch, 10,000lbs/4536kg single line pull with roller fairlead, and 12′ handheld remote
- 12 VDC/5.1 hp weather-sealed series wound motor with a 10,000-lb pull rating
- 85′ of 3/8″ steel wire rope with heavy-duty latched hook and rope thimble and automatic, mechanical load holding braking
- 12′ rubber handheld remote for safe operating distances
- Weather-sealed solenoid and circuit breaker
- Powder-coated 4-way roller fairlead and a free spooling lever action clutch
The LP10000 winch is designed to fit most any 4×4 vehicle, as well as trailers, RVs and similarly sized vehicles. Its ease of use also makes it an excellent utility winch. Along with a powerful 10,000-LB line pull rating via 85 feet of 3/8″ steel wire rope and a 5.1 hp series wound motor powered by an easy to establish permanent connection to your vehicle battery, the LP10000 features the power and reliability of a planetary gear train. Additional features include, a lever action freespooling clutch allowing users to quickly disengage the motor and manually draw out as much winch rope as needed, at any time, a standard heavy-duty power-coated roller fairlead (mounting plate sold separately), a heavy-duty latched hook with thimble and a two-year limited warranty.
3. Superwinch 1130220 LT3000ATV 12 VDC winch 3,000lbs/1360kg with roller fairlead, mount plate, handlebar rocker switch, and handheld remote
4. Superwinch 1135220 Terra 35 3500lbs/1591kg single line pull with roller fairlead, handlebar mnt toggle, handheld remote
- High efficiency, low amp draw, sealed 1.6 hp permanent magnet motor featuring mechanical load holding and dynamic brake
- 50′ of 13/64″ steel wire rope and ergonomic cam action freespooling clutch
- All steel planetary gear twice as wide as those used by the competition and utilizing machined-in, oil pocket bronze bearings
- Circuit breaker protected and weather sealed solenoid contact.4-way roller fairlead, heavy duty latched hook with thimble and limited lifetime warranty
- Solenoid:Sealed and Circuit Breaker Protected
Superwinch Terra 35 Winch cable version comes with a roller fairlead, mounting plate, handlebar mount toggle, and handheld remote. Steel drum is designed for use with either cable or synthetic rope.
| The Superwinch Terra 35 (1135220) provides the high-end power, versatility and durability that serious powersport users demand. A serious workhorse right out of the box, it possesses a superior all-steel 3-stage planetary gear train with machined-in, oil pocket bronze bearings, a 3,500-LB pull rating, a 1.6 horsepower low-amp draw engine, 50-feet of durable 13/64″ steel wire rope, a 4-way roller fairlead, multiple operation switching options and more, making it equally suited to recreational and work uses alike.
High Performance ATV Winching Power
Important Safety Features
What’s in the Box
Limited Lifetime Warranty
About Superwinch, LLC.
5. Superwinch (1140230 Black 12 VDC LT4000ATV SR Winch – 4000 lb. Load Capacity
If you’re looking for a proven, reliable winch that won’t break the bank, you’ve found the right winch with the Superwinch LT4000ATV. Taking cues from our premium products, the LT4000ATV SR combines a strong fabricated steel drum, powerful 1.4 hp permanent magnet motor, metal 3-stage planetary gear train, a 4,000-LB pull rating, 50-feet of certified 3/16″ Dyneema synthetic rope, an aluminum hawse fairlead, a wired handheld remote with 12′ lead, a free-spooling, ergonomic clutch and more. Meeting the rugged demands of ATV and utility use, the LT4000ATV SR introduces price conscious buyers to the quality, power, and performance advantages of the Superwinch brand. Designed in the Superwinch Lab, the LT4000ATV adds more torque and pulling power on a standard mounting footprint. It features reinforced steel drums (not cheap cast aluminum), a relocated in-motor brake (so the synthetic rope is not affected by brake heat) and a powerful permanent magnet motor. Superwinch built this winch to meet the needs of occasional winchers. You may need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side.
6. Superwinch 1140222 Winch 2 Go 12V 4000 Portable Winch System (4000lb with Wire Rope, Pulley Block, Gloves, Straps and D-Shackles)
- 4,000 lbs cable rope winch inside a durable tool box mounted on a powder coated plate for portable usage
- Storage and carrying box making it completely convenient to store and carry
- Includes a 16,000 lb pulley block which allows the winch to pull up to 8,000lbs
- Quick connect cord with alligator clips for easy access to a battery power source
- Includes a three 20,000 lb D-shackles, two 8 foot heavy-duty straps rated for 8,000 lbs, one 16,000 lb pulley block, one 12 foot Hand Held remote, one 10 foot quick connect power cord, and a pair of Heavy Duty leather palmed winch gloves
7. Superwinch 1120210 LT2000 12-Volt ATV Winch (2,000 lb Capacity)
The Superwinch ATV LT2000 Series Winch makes it easy to power loads in and out. It features a differential planetary gear system and can withstand a working load limit up to 2000 lbs. Powerful, versatile, and easy to use, it can be permanently mounted or used as a portable winch with optional quick-connect wiring and mounting kits. The full metal planetary gear train provides strong yet quiet operation. Several additional features, including dynamic braking, built-in circuit breaker protection, and a low-amp draw system ensure big performance at a surprisingly affordable price. The LT2000 ATV Winch also comes equipped with a handle bar mounted rocker switch, a heavy-duty latched hook with rope thimble, and a pull-and-turn freespooling clutch. Superwinch backs this winch with a one-year limited warranty.
Powerful, versatile, and easy to use, the Superwinch LT2000 ATV winch can be permanently mounted or used as a portable winch with optional quick-connect wiring and mounting kits. Full metal planetary gear train provides strong yet quiet operation. Several additional features, including dynamic braking, circuit breaker, and low amp draw system, ensure big performance at a surprisingly affordable price.
High Efficiency, Low Amp Draw Motor
Providing efficient pulling power whenever and wherever you need it, the Superwinch LT2000 winch features a high efficiency, low amp draw sealed permanent magnetic motor. This combined with the unit’s solenoid, which disconnects your winch’s electrical system from the battery when your vehicle is turned off, as well as circuit breaker protection ensures that users will always have all the power that they need without taking a toll on their ATV’s battery.
Safety should always be an important consideration with any piece of machinery. With this in mind the bi-directional action of the Superwinch LT2000 ATV winch features dynamic braking of the winch drum to provide the variety of stopping power needed for each job.
- Power in and power out.
- Differential planetary.
- Pull and turn freespooling clutch.
- Low amp, permanent magnet motor.
- Circuit breaker protected.
- Heavy duty latched hook with rope thimble.
- Sealed, handle bar mounted rocker switch.
- Bonus: pulley block and D shackle.
About Superwinch, LLC
Superwinch products are the winches trusted by professionals and weekenders alike for everything from racing to recovery, boating to off-roading. With their sleek, compact construction, Superwinch products are designed for fast, easy installation – whether portable or permanent. Available in capacities ranging from 1,000 to 30,000 pounds, Superwinch has the right winch for your application.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Superwinch, LLC warrants to the original buyer that the mechanical components of all genuine Superwinch winch models shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase of new products for the lifetime of the winch and that the electrical components shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the provable date of purchase. Any product that Superwinch determines to be defective will be repaired or replaced at Superwinch’s discretion without charge to buyer upon buyer’s compliance with disclosed procedures.
8. Superwinch 1331200 UT3000, 12 VDC winch, 3,000lb/1360 kg with mount plate, Roller Fairlead & 12′ remote
- Rubber handheld remote with 12′ cord for safety in use
- 1.2 hp (0.9 kw) PM motor, with a 3,000 LB pull rating, 40′ of 3/16″ wire rope with the ability to power load in and out
- Full metal differential planetary gear train, with pull and turn freespooling clutch, gear ratio of 153:1 and dynamic braking
- Weather-sealed solenoid and circuit breaker protection
- Removable clevis pinned with latched hook with rope thimble and standard 4-way roller fairlead that attaches to included mounting plate
Superwinch UT3000 Series Winch powers load in and out ensuring high efficiency winching. Equipped with full metal differential planetary gear train this crane winch is easy to handle. It also includes pull and turn freespooling clutch and high-efficiency, low-amp permanent magnet motor. Circuit breaker protector, 4-way roller fairlead, removable clevis pinned latched hook with rope thimble and mounting plate makes it a completely dependable winch. This winch is backed by a one year limited warranty.
| Just as easily permanently mounted as used as a portable winch, the Superwinch UT3000 is tailor-made for most any utility use. The UT3000 contains 40 feet of durable wire winch rope and a efficient 1.2 hp 12V motor featuring a 3,000 lb pull rating, a full metal differential planetary gear train, a pull and turn freespooling clutch, wired remote operation, included 4-way roller fairlead and mounting plate and a one-year limited warranty. Combine these features with the UT3000’s affordable price and you have an ideal winch for light to medium scenarios, whether recreation and work related.
The All-around Utility Winch You Need
What’s in the Box
One-year Limited Warranty
About Superwinch, LLC
9. Superwinch 1475200 S7500 12V 7500 lb Winch with Steel Rope (Stainless Steel Roller Hawse, 30′ Remote)
- 12 VDC 3.6 hp Sealed Permanent Magnet Motor / 16.5 Feet per minute line speed /Stainless Steel Roller & Hawse Fairlead
- 30′ Rubber Handheld Remote
- 55 feet (16.8m) of Synthetic rope 5/16″ diameter (7.9 mm)
- Instant Stop Design with absolutely no coasting
- Dimensions measure 19.7″l. x 7.8″d. x 7.2″h
The Superwinch S7500 Trailer Winch pulls 7,500 lbs. with a 3.6 HP permanent magnet motor driven through an all steel 3-Stage planetary gear box at 16.5 FPM. New machined aluminum free-spool lever can be operated with foot. Innovative 2-hole drum prevents rope from detaching from drum and AISI 1045 steel designed for the stress of synthetic rope. Innovative “Roller Hawse” with stainless steel rollers, the best of both worlds – a Superwinch Exclusive. 304 stainless steel fasteners reduce corrosion and safety yellow tinted protective cover protects the steel rope and drum. Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year on Solenoid – Industry’s Best.
10. Superwinch 1695210 Talon 9.5i, 12 VDC winch, 9,500 lb/4,309 kg capacity with roller fairlead
Superwinch 1695210 Talon 9.5i, 12 VDC winch, 9,500 lb capacity with roller fairlead and wire rope 15’ ergonomically sealed handheld remote with coiled cord that retracts to 4’, connects to winch with military style twist lock, and LED light assists in night time winching. It meets tough IP67 standard to keep out water, mud, snow and dust. VS4 Solenoid (Vented, Submersible, Stabilized, Sealed Socket) has a patented venting feature that allows the solenoid to resist water and releases contact damaging internal condensation. Tri-bar bracket insulated mounts reduces vibration and fatigue. Innovative “Dual Stop” 100% load holding brake design provides zero drag on cable. Located inside the gearbox away from the drum to eliminate heat transfer to the rope.
The all-new Talon Performance Series from Superwinch, AKA, The Winch of Prey, is a game changer and has the potential to alter the outcome of the global winch industry.
Rugged, Weather-Resistant Design
All seals on the entire winch meet the IP67 standard, from the outermost end of the high performance motor and groundbreaking solenoid to the 2-stage planetary and 2-stage spur gearbox. The included winch remote also meets the tough IP67 standard, which ensures water, mud, snow, and dust is kept out.
Be ready for the elements with the Talon Series
The sealed 5.2 HP motors deliver a quick but safe 62 FPM line speed at a low 75 amp draw. Heat sink-styled motor cap maintains low temperatures under the heaviest loads. The solenoid will keep out water, mud, snow, and dust and has a patented venting feature that allows the contacts to resist water and release contact-damaging internal condensation. The VS4 Solenoid (Vented, Submersible, and Stabilized with Sealed Socket) is simply the best winch solenoid in the world, and it’s located inside this modern-styled rugged enclosure.
Dual Stop Brake Design
The innovative “Dual Stop” 100% load-holding brake design provides zero drag on cable in and is located inside the gearbox away from the drum to eliminate heat transfer to the synthetic rope.
Included remote is weather-resistant with a built-in LED flashlight
Durable Construction for Safer Pulls
The laser-etched aerodynamically shaped extruded aluminum tie bars reduce weight, and the three tie-bar construction adds strength and structural rigidity between drum supports. The tie-bar bracket includes steel-lined rubber insulated mounts to stabilize the solenoid and reduce vibration and fatigue.
A special steel drum is constructed with high tensile strength material to resist the unique loading characteristic of the optional synthetic 3/8″ x 80′ rope rated at 17,600 lbs ensures a safe pull. There’s an ergonomically shaped hand-held sealed remote with brilliant LED light for assisting in night-time winching. The chrome plated aluminum ergo-free spool knob lifts and turns effortlessly, easily rotating in 45° increments for custom and “in bumper” applications.
The Superwinch Talon Series is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, which includes an industry-first 3-year warranty on all electrical components.
- Rated Line Pull: 9,500 lbs (4,309 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 5.2 hp (3.8 kw) Series Wound
- Gearing: 2-Stage Planetary and 2-Stage Spur
- Gear Ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: Vented, Sealed Submersible Solenoid with 3-Year Warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling Clutch/Pull and Turn
- Brake: Automatic/100% Load Holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Wire Rope 3/8” x 85’ (9.5mm x 26m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned/Latched
- Fairlead: Heavy Duty 4-Way Roller Fairlead with Stainless Steel Rollers
- Remote: 15′ Sealed Ergonomic Hand-held with Coiled Cord
- Drum Diameter: 2.5” (63.5mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75” (222.2mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10” x 4.5” (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Line Pull: 0 lbs: 75 Amps Motor Draw/62 FPM (18.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull: 9,500 lbs: 430 Amps Motor Draw/5.0 FPM (1.5 MPM) Line Speed
- Dimensions: 24.22” L x 6.20” D x 10.66 ” H (615.20mm L x 157.50mm D x 270.75mm H)
- Weight: 92 lbs (42 kgs)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Superwinch Tiger Shark for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!