Nowadays, there are so many products of precision range measurement in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for precision range measurement in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings precision range measurement which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
601 reviews analysed
1. Baseline AcuAngle Inclinometer with Adjustable-Feet for Precision Measurement, Testing and Evaluation of Range of Motion of Neck, Hip, Spine, Elbow, Knee, Shoulder, Ankle, Wrist and MCP Joint
- MEASURE RANGE OF MOTION EASILY: Place the Inclinometer near the joint to be measured. As the joint gets manipulated, the Range-of-Motion displays (in degrees) directly on the dial. The ruler assists in recording setting positions.
- ADJUSTABLE LEGS: The base of the Inclinometer features adjustable legs. This allows the device to adapt to the contours of the body, ensuring proper stabilization on any area to be measured, tested or evaluated.
- TOTAL MEASUREMENTS: The Inclinometer gives readings of Flexion, Extension, Abduction, Adduction, Pronation, Supination, Dorsiflexion or Plantarflexion. The device can also measure the entire range to yield a total range-of-motion of the joint in question.
- PROTECTIVE CARRY CASE: The Inclinometer comes in a Sturdy and Padded, Protective Carry Case, ensuring security for travel or everyday storage.
- USED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS: Baseline Products are a trusted name in measurement and evaluation instruments. Their products have been used by Medical Professionals, Therapists, Doctors and Rehab Clinics all over the world since 1974.
The Baseline AcuAngle Inclinometer with Adjustable-Feet and Protective Carrying Case is the ideal tool for Precision Measurement, Testing and Evaluation of the Range of Motion of Neck, Hip, Spine, Elbow, Knee, Shoulder, Ankle, Wrist and MCP Joints. The Inclinometer allows users to measure Range-of-Motion easily and accurately. The unit is placed near the joint to be measured and the dial turned until the scale reads 0. The joint in question gets taken through its range, and the Range-of-Motion displays (in degrees) directly on the dial. The included ruler assists in recording setting positions. Standards are codified in the AMA Guide to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, third edition. The base of the Inclinometer features adjustable legs for proper stabilization. This allows the device to adapt to the contours of the body, ensuring steadiness on any area to be measured, tested or evaluated. The Baseline Inclinometer is really the complete evaluation tool for Range-of-Motion, capable of recording a wide variety of measurements. Range-of-Motion is measured with the Inclinometer from the neutral position to give readings of flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, pronation, supination, dorsiflexion or plantarflexion. The device can also measure the entire range to yield a total range-of-motion of the joint in question. The unit includes a protective carrying case, which makes travelling safe and storage a snap. It also includes a detailed instruction manual that offers direction on how to effectively use it. The Inclinometer is a Baseline product, which means it’s a trusted name in measurement and evaluation instruments. Baseline products have been used by Medical Professionals, Therapists, Doctors and Rehab Clinics all over the world since 1974. If you have ever received therapy after an injury, you have probably had your progress tested and measured with a Baseline measurement instrument.
Manufacturer Contact Information
2. Digital Coating Thickness Gauge CM-208Z | Ultra-high Precision Probe, More Accurate Measurements with External Sensor Detailed Measurement with 0.001 mils Resolution (Range: 0-99 mils)
- ✔ HIGH ACCURACY: Resolution is 0.001 mils
- (up to 10 mils) and 0.01 mils (more than 10 mils) with a large measuring range of 0-99 mils
- ✔ UNIVERSAL AND AUTOMATIC: increased measurement accuracy and automatic recognition of base material . Automatically recognizes non-ferrous and ferrous substrates
- ✔ EASY TO USE: 3 units available: Mils / um (Micron) / mm (Millimeter) with a maximum deviation of less than 2%
- ✔ PROFESSIONAL TOOL: the thickness gauge has a USB interface and can be configured with groups of measurements for further reading the results from a PC
- ✔ CONVENIENT DESIGN: the case is made of high-quality plastic with rubber elements to increase strength. Body size 4.3 / 2.08 / 0.98 in with Dynamic Measuring Probe
The Coating Thickness Gauge CM-208Z is a professional tools and at the same time easy-to-use device that is used for accurate measurements of coatings or coatings on various metal surfaces. High dust, gas pollution, changes in humidity and temperature will not stop the operation of this device.
Can be easily used in most hard-to-reach places due to its construction, as it comes with remote sensor that can be used even on convex or concave surface.
The last but not the least, results of the measuring are visually displayed on the LCD screen with backlight with option to choose the measurement unit.
Device is protected by rubber inserts to prevent any mechanical damage.
- Measuring principle: Magnetic induction (F-probe) and eddy current (N-probe);
- Automatic recognition for ferrous and non-ferrous substrates;
- Digital LCD display for clear reading;
- Automatic shutdown function;
- Measuring range: 0 to 99 mils (0 to 2500 μm);
- Accuracy: ± (1% of readings + 2 μm);
- Resolution: 0.001 mils (0.1 micron);
- Calibration: Easy and fast calibration of the zero surface and 5-point calibration;
- Internal memory;
- Statistics: No. of readings, mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation;
- Measuring units: um, mm and mil;
- Powered by 1.5V AAA Batteries.
Included in the package
- Thickness gauge of model CM-208Z.
- Calibration set from Aluminum and Iron plate.
- Calibration foil set 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000
- USB Cable / 1 x CD Software
- Shockproof case for carrying and storage.
- 2 Batteries 1.5V AAA type.
- Manual in English.
3. Fowler Full 2 Year Warranty Xtra-Range Electronic Caliper, 54-100-024-1, 0-24" Measuring Range, 4" Jaw Depth, 0.0005" Resolution
- 2 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision, an American company
- Extended measuring ranges of up to 24″/600mm, with 0.0005″/0.01mm resolution for inside dimension (ID) and outside dimension (OD) measurements
- Hardened stainless steel frame for corrosion resistance and long life, long jaws permit accessibility when measuring large workpieces
- Digital, single-value readout LCD shows inch and metric units for versatility when measuring
- Zero setting to take intermediate or differential measurements
Digital calipers are measuring instruments commonly used for inspection in manufacturing to provide the precise measurements of an object. A pair of jaws attached to a long beam with a marked scale is used to take inside, outside, and step measurements. An additional depth probe slides along the beam to take depth measurements. One jaw is fixed to the end of the scale, while the other jaw slides along it with gearless precision to take measurements. The reading is electronically generated and displayed on a digital, high-resolution screen as a single value. Digital calipers can take differential measurements that are used to determine the difference in measurements between two objects, by zeroing the display at any point along the scale. Some digital calipers can switch between standard and metric units, and some can output readings to a computer or printer for recording measurements. Compared to dial calipers, digital calipers provide measurements that are faster, easier, and more error-free, but they are more fragile mechanically and electronically, and do not resist coolant well. Vernier calipers are more durable than digital calipers because they do not have internal moving parts, but they can be more difficult to read. Digital calipers are commonly used in fields such as metalworking, mechanical engineering, machining, carpentry, and medicine.
Fowler, an American company, manufactures inspection and measurement instruments such as electronic indicators, calipers, bore gages, and digital scales. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Newton, MA.
What’s in the Box?
- Fowler Xtra-Range digital caliper
- Fitted case
4. Gloss Meter Angle 60 Degree Glossmeter Testing Precision Non-metallic Material Surface Gloss Measurement MA6 with Measuring Range 0.0 to 199.5GU
- ◆ Measuring Range: 0.0~199.5GU, Projection angle: 60°
- All intelligent high-precision、high stability、boot can be measured, simple operation.
- ◆ Deviation: ±1.0GU, Stability: 1.0GU, Differentiate Accuracy: 0.5GU
- . Intelligent error compensation device design,Users can easily adjust without Depot.
- ◆ Zero-point Deviation: 0GU, Measuring Area: 9×18mm
- Focus on the safe use of high-end non-conductive housing,high safety factor,to avoid electric shock occurs.
- ◆ Patented ergonomic housing design,using high-end one-time molding mold,anti-slip,lightweight,and resistant to a variety of solvents.
- ◆ Main Applications: All kinds of coating and finishing surfaces,such as paints, varnishes, printing ink, etc. Plastic materials, wood products, leather products, paper film, etc
- Decoration materials、Ceramic tile、Rubber、Leather、Stone, metal surface polishing, plating surface,Other non-metallic material surface gloss measurement.
5. AUTOUTLET Digital Dial Indicator Probe 0.01mm/0.0005” Range DTI Gauge Dial Test Indicator 25.4mm/1” High-Precision Measurement Industrial Indicators
- 【Digital Dial Indicator】Aluminum Alloy, 3 Digits Large LCD Display,Stable and Durable,Be Used to Accurately Measure Small Linear Distances in Mechanical and Industrial Processes without Reading Errors, Perfect for Using in Mechanical, Industrial Processes and Laboratory
- 【Switchable between Inch and Metric】Measuring Range from 0 ~ 25.4 mm (0 ~ 1 inch), High Resolution up to 0.01 mm (0.0005″), Suitable for All Kinds of Measurement
- 【Carbide Probe】Screw Thread M2.5, with Good Resistance to Wear and Rust, Removable ans Replace for Other Sizes
- 【Included Rear Cover】 Hole Diameter: 6.5mm, It is Removable and Can be Used on Different Magnetic Base Holder Stand
- 【Power and Conveniencet Ports】 RS232 Data Output Interface and LR44 Battery Compartment, Easy to Replace Battery(Battery Included)
6. Mitutoyo"2416S" Dial Indicator, 4-48 UNF Thread, 0.375" Stem Dia,"Lug Back," White Dial, 0-100 Reading, 2.244" Dial Dia, 0-1" Range, 0.001" Graduation, -0.002" Accuracy
- Standard dial indicator with a 0.375″ diameter stem, a #4-48 UNF contact point thread mount, and choice of white or black face, for measuring surface variations in fractional inches
- Units displayed in fractional inches, and has a rotating bezel and limit markers
- Choice of flat or lug back for a variety of mounting options
- Stem design provides long clamping range, no through screw-hole on the frame for dust- and water resistance, and involute curved lifting lever provides smooth movement of spindle and dovetail joint for tool-less connection
- Meets ANSI standards, Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) B7503-1997, and American Gage Design (AGD) standards for face and thread size, and bezel and stem diameter
The Mitutoyo dial indicator has a black or white face, a choice of flat or lug, a 0.375″ stem diameter, and inch measurements. The indicator has a 0.375″ diameter stem, a #4-48 UNF contact point thread mount, and is used to measure surface variations in fractional inches. The choice of black or white dial and a contrasting hand help make measurements easy to read. The dial indicator comes with a choice of flat or lug back for a variety of mounting options. Flat back dial indicators are either clamp-mounted on the stem or plate-mounted on the rear of the indicator. Lug back dial indicators have a protrusion with a hole to mount the indicator using a lug or nut and bolt. Lug back dial test indicators usually come with the lug installed horizontally. The back on most indicators can be rotated to the vertical position. It has a stem design that provides a long clamping range, no through screw-holes on the frame for dust- and water resistance, and an involute curved lifting lever that provides smooth movement of spindle and dovetail joint for a tool-less connection. This dial indicator meets ANSI standards, Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) B7503-1997, and American Gage Design (AGD) standards for face and thread size, and bezel and stem diameter.
Dial readings with three digits, such as 0-10-0, signify that the indicator has a balanced dial. Dial readings with two digits, such as 0-100, indicate that the dial has a continuous dial. Balanced dials are used to read the difference from a specific surface reference point. Continuous dials are used for direct readings and usually have a larger measurement range than balanced dials. Optional features include jeweled bearings for high sensitivity and accuracy, a revolution counter to measure overall change, waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, a white or black face, and reverse reading for depth or bore gage measurement.
Dial indicators are also called dial gauges, dial calipers, and probe indicators. These precision measuring tools are used to accurately measure small linear distances and object sizes. The dial magnifies the measurement so that it can more easily be read by the human eye. Frequently used in manufacturing, laboratories, and other industrial or mechanical fields, dial indicators are used anywhere a small measurement must be found and recorded or transferred, such as checking the variation in tolerance of a workpiece. Standard dial indicators measure the displacement along the axis of the indicator. Dial test indicators are very similar to dial indicators, except that the axis of measurement is perpendicular to the axis of the indicator. Dial and dial test indicators can be analog, with a mechanical dial, or electronic, with a digital display. Some electronic models transfer the data electronically to a computer for recording and potential manipulation.
Mitutoyo manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology equipment, and systems. The company was founded in Tokyo in 1934 and formed Mitutoyo America Corporation in 1963, which is headquartered in Aurora, IL.
What’s in the Box?
- Dial indicator
- Limit markers (metric only) (2)
- Bezel clamp
- Storage box
7. Professional Precision Blade Micrometer Outside Micrometer 0.0001” Graduation 0-1" Measuring Range Ratchet Stop Measuring Tools Measurements
- Outside micrometer with choice of measuring range and blade-style anvil/spindle pair measures groove diameters of shafts and workpieces with narrow or recessed features.
- Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on measuring faces.
- It has 0.0001″ graduations and an accuracy of 0.0001″ to provide precise readings and accurate measurements.
- Hardened, ground and lapped spindle thread provides smooth movement, accuracy, and long life.
- Ratchet stop applies constant force for repeatability between users.
Smooth action with ratchet thimble, crisp markings, rugged enameled frames and hardened .030″ Blades provide convenient usage and long life from these precise (0.0001″ accuracy) tools. A fitted storage case and calibration wrench are provided. .
Blade micrometer is used for measuring where the standard micrometer spindle could not be accommodated.
Blade thickness: 0.30″
Blade width: 0.03″
Blade penetration: 0.315″
Anvil & spindle hardened & precision ground
Positive locking clamp
Ratchet Stop for constant force.
Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on measuring faces
Includes fitted case
8. Mitutoyo 500-196-30 Advanced Onsite Sensor (AOS) Absolute Scale Digital Caliper, 0 to 6″/0 to 150mm Measuring Range, 0.0005″/0.01mm Resolution, LCD
- Measures 0 to 6″ (0 to 150mm) in 0.0005″ (0.01mm) increments for precision use
- Digital readout LCD shows inch or metric units for versatility when measuring
- Advanced onsite sensor (AOS) electromagnetic inductive sensor for resistance to dirt, oil, and water
- Measures inside, outside, depth, and step values for versatility. With thumb roller. Except 500-500-10, 500-501-10,500-502-10
- Includes protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery
9. 6 Pc Precision Telescoping Gage Set 5/16" – 6" Range T-Bore Hole Gauges w/Pouch
- Range: 5/16″ – 6″ (8mm to 150mm), 6 pc set includes
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Spring loaded with locking knurled knob
- Gage expands in a hole to be measured (locks in place and then removed to determine final hole size using a micrometer or calipers).
- Contact points are hardened tool steel and precision ground in the end measuring radius
Range: 5/16" – 6" (8mm to 150mm), 6 pc set includes:
1 gage: 5/16 – 1/2" range x 4.20" overall
1 gage: 1/2 – 3/4" range x 4.40" overall
1 gage: 3/4 – 1-1/4" range x 4.40" overall
1 gage: 1-1/4 – 2-1/8" range x 5.85" overall
1 gage: 2-1/8 – 3-1/2" range x 5.85" overall
1 gage: 3-1/2 – 6" range x 5.85" overall
Spring loaded with locking knurled knob
Stainless Steel Construction
Gage expands in a hole to be measured (locks in place and then removed to determine final hole size using a micrometer or calipers).
Get exact sizes of holes, slots, bores, or recesses
Rigid handle and double action design (self-centering) for quick checking of inside measurements
Constant spring tension for uniform feel
Contact points are hardened tool steel and precision ground in the end measuring radius
FREE Vinyl pouch included
10. Precision Durable Stainless Steel Vernier Caliper Measurements Measuring Tool 12 Inch 300mm Range
- High quality: Full stainless steel,high quality measuring device. High Accuracy: the accuracy is 0.02mm / 0.001 inch.
- Sharp black graduations on satin finished bar ease reading, and raised sliding surfaces prevent wear of graduations
- Fine-adjust screw ensures accurate measurements and locking screw secures the measurement tightly in place for accurate reading
- Multi Function: It can measure outside diameter, inside diameter, depth and step value of an exquisite item, a multifunctional tool for you.Measuring range: 0 – 300mm ( 0 – 12 inch )
- Highly polished surface, Heavyweight, Rugged Design with Hardened Stainless Measuring Surfaces
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Precision Range Measurement for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!