The Best New Wave Pic2 Induction Cooktop
We spent many hours on research to finding new wave pic2 induction cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best new wave pic2 induction cooktop, you should not miss this article. new wave pic2 induction cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 new wave pic2 induction cooktop by our suggestions
925 reviews analysed
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop Pro Chef Commercial-Grade NSF-Certified 1800-watt Induction Cooktop With Fast, Safe, Powerful Induction Cooking Technology, Automatic Shutoff, Programmable Stage Cooking Capabilities, Delay Feature & Temperature Range Between 100°F and 575°F, Adjustable In 5° Increments
1. NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction Cooktop with Fry Pan – Black – 9"
NuWave’s Precision Induction Cooktop Flex offers precise temperature control wit hthe simple press of a button. You can adjust the cooking temperature in 10 Degree increments between 100 Degree and 500 DegreeF for a total of 45 precise temperature settings. The PIC’s induction technology heats the cookware directly, no the surroundign area, making it incredible safe. With no open flame or hot coil, there’s virtually no risk of fire. Utilizing 1300 watts of power, the lightweight and portable PIC allows you to cook gourmet meals virtually anywhere. It even offers state-of-the-art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to program your favorite cooking procedures. A 9″ hard anodized Duralon Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan is included. This versatile pan is the perfect complement to the NuWave PIC Flex, allowing you to cook your favorite foods without adding any unhealthy fat or oil.
2. NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop Pro Chef Commercial-Grade NSF-Certified 1800-watt Induction Cooktop With Fast, Safe, Powerful Induction Cooking Technology, Automatic Shutoff, Programmable Stage Cooking Capabilities, Delay Feature & Temperature Range Between 100°F and 575°F, Adjustable In 5° Increments
- ADVANCED INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – The 1800-watt NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) Pro Chef made with a series of magnetic induction coils in the 8-inch cooking surface. These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen
- NSF-CERTIFIED – The PIC Pro Chef has been tested and certified by NSF International, meaning it meets industry durability standards, passing a drop test with an impact of 1.5 ft lbs. This means that you can cook with confidence knowing the PIC Pro Chef’s glass surface won’t break, crack or shatter.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL – While other portable induction cooktops can only cook as low as 140°F or as high as 420°F, with the NuWave Cooktop, you can sear a gourmet steak at 575°F or keep sauces warm at 100°F, all with the same unit. Best of all, the intuitive digital temperature controls let you adjust the cooking temperature in 5° increments with the press of a button.
- SMART COOKING FEATURES – The portable 1800-watt PIC Pro Chef features 100 hours of memory that allows you to program your favorite cooking procedures, as well as a Delay function that allows you to initiate cooking when it’s most convenient for you. The PIC Pro Chef also boasts a delayed shutoff feature for added convenience. It even lets you adjust the wattage so you can cook with limited power or with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
- SAFE & EFFICIENT – The PIC Pro Chef generates heat directly in the cookware itself, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill. By using no more than 1800 watts, the PIC conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stoves. And because the PIC Pro Chef doesn’t cook with any open flames or hot coils, the area around the cooktop remains cool. These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop Pro Chef (PIC Pro Chef) offers precise temperature control with the simple press of a button. With an expansive temperature range, adjustable in 5-degree increments, the PIC Pro Chef can cook as low as 100°F and as high as 575°F. The portable 1800-watt PIC Pro Chef features 100 hours of memory that allows you to program your favorite cooking procedures, as well as a Delay function that allows you to initiate cooking when it’s most convenient for you. The PIC Pro Chef cooks without any open flames or red hot coils as well as an automatic shutoff feature making it much safer than traditional stovetops. It even boasts 3 wattage settings of 900, 1500 and 1800 watts so you can cook with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
3. NuWave PIC2 Precision Induction Cooktop
- *Pan is not included
- The PIC2 has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The PIC2 is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The PIC2 boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan, (pan sold separately) is removed from base.
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 2 (PIC2) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10-degree increments. With a minimum temperature setting of 100°F and an upper limit of 575°F (Sear), the PIC2 offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop. The NuWave PIC2 does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to prepare complex recipes with ease.. A “Delay” function allows you to initiate cooking when it’s most convenient for you, including an automatic shutoff function when cooking time is completed. The NuWave PIC2 was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. The PIC2’s round design also echoes the traditional feel of an intimate gathering place like the kitchen or dining room table. Mealtime is about community and the PIC2 was designed with that idea in mind. Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC2 offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC2 allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes. *Pan is not included
4. NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.
5. Nuwave PIC FLEX Precison Cooktop
- TEMPERATURE: 45 temperature settings in 10-degree increments between 100F and 500F
- Know precise temperature you’re cooking at within 5 degrees
- WATTAGE: Set to 600, 900 or 1300 watts with variable wattage control
- MEMORY: 100 hours of memory, Delay and Sear functions for versatility
- ENERGY: Wastes virtually no energy and saves you money on energy bill
- CONTROL: Control your cooking oil temperature perfectly
45 temperature settings in 10-degree increments Expansive temperature range between 100°F and 500°F Set to 600, 900 or 1300 watts with variable wattage control 100 hours of memory, Delay and Sear functions for versatility Know precise temperature you're cooking at within 5 degrees Wastes virtually no energy and saves you money on energy bill Control your cooking oil temperature perfectly
6. Empava 30” Electric Induction Cooktop With 4 Booster Burners Smooth Surface Black Tempered Glass EMPV-IDC30
- The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava brand 24” under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware are induction compatible.
- Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer.
- 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, slider digital touch controls lets you accurately control your heating and enjoy an Easy-to-clean surface. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen. Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off.
- Specifications – This cooktop features an 8.3 in. 3000-Watt element at rear left zone, an 8.3 in. 2100-Watt element, and two 6.3 in. 1500-Watt element. Product Dimension 29.92″L x 20.47″D x 2.28″H，Cut-Out Dimension 29.13″L x 19.29″D，Sensitive Slider Digital Control, 99 mins timer. Requires 220~240 Volts, 40 Amps Breaker , it also comes with 2 Years Warranty, and 4ft hard wire cord.
- Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Each element has Simmer, Melt, Keep Warm and Performance Boost allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 5 minutes–perfect for rapid boiling. Induction cooking technology boils water in just 2 minutes
The Empava brand 30 in. Induction Cooktop combines the power of Induction with the easy clean-up of electric to give you the utmost cooking flexibility. Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control at low and high heats, so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water. And because heat is generated directly in the cookware, the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer and easier to clean. Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction friendly. Empava products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live.
7. Induction Cooktop 4 Burner ECOTOUCH Electric Cooktop Built-in Induction Cooker 24 inch, Induction Stove Top Smoothtop Vitro Ceramic Surface with Booster Burner IB640
- 【Induction Cooktop Built in】Sleek black finish, compact and built-in design it is, the ECOTHOUCH induction cooktop 4 burner offers you a perfect option of attractive appearance for most counter tops. The featuring black smoothtop vitro ceramic surface saves valuable counter space and trouble of cleaning up after daily use
- 【Powerful Induction Cooktop】The ECOTOUCH induction cooktop is applied with 4 cooking burners，2x1500W & 2000W & 2200W (max), which coverts electricity into precise magnetic field, thus heat will be generated directly on the cookware itself. No flame or extra heat radiation, the electric cooktop ensures excellent fast heating performance and energy efficiency. Booster function saves time waiting when you do water boiling or stir fry
- 【Highly Efficient Electric Cooktop】4 burners design makes it easy to cook various dishes at the same time and handle a big meal. An intuitive control panel allows you to set the specific power level you want and with the help of timer function, you do not have to worry the food will be overcooked or still raw
- 【Safe Induction Cooktop】 No flame or risk of gas leaking, comes with multiple safety protection: Child lock, Auto-pan detection, Over heating protection, Auto-switch off, Hot Surface Indicator and 1-99min Timer. Heat is generated directly on the cookware, so the surface remains cool, reducing risk of scald. Totally approval by ETL safety, optimal quality at a bargain price
- 【User Friendly Cooktop】Comes with direct instruction manual and 4 feet power cord fixed to the unit for easy installation, the induction stove top is fully covered by professional customer service. Please confirm if the induction cooker is suitable before purchasing: 2x15s00W (max)+2000W (max)+2200W (max), 208~240V/60Hz, product size (WxDxH): 23.23” x 20.47” x 2.36”, cut out size (WxD): 22.05” x19.29”
Induction cooking is 70% more efficient and radiation heating.It also offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control, so it’s gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water in short time period. The ECOTOUCH 24 inch induction cooktop combines the power of induction with the easy clean-up smooth surface to offer the utmost cooking experience.
Contemporary design, optimal quality approval by ETL, covered by multiple protections and high end design of Booster make the unit a good choice to try induction cooking and transform the way you live.
Features a timer function, ranging from 1 minute to 99 minutes
Sensor touch control with digital display
Scratch-resistant vitro ceramic glass
Utmost cooking flexibility, exceptional temperature control
Heat generated directly on the cookware, instant warming up or cooling down
Built in design
Comes with power cord fixed to the induction cooktop
Auto Pot Detection
Auto Shutdown Protection
Hot Surface Indicator
Total power output: 7000W
4 burner: 2 x1500W +2000W +2200W (max, with Booster)
Cooking zone: 7.9″ + 7″
Product size (WxDxH): 23.23” x 20.47” x 2.36”
Cut out size (WxD) : 22.05′ ‘x 19.29”
Rating voltage: 208~240V/60Hz
Power cord suggested: 10AWG
Required breaker: 1 x DP 30AMP
1.Only cookware with magnetic bottom works with induction cooktop.
2.Good connection to earth wiring system is essential and mandatory.
8. Enjoy this Special Deal with NuWave PIC GOLD 1500 Watts- Induction Cooktop With Healthy Ceramic 9" Fry Pan
Cook from your living room, kitchen, or at a catering event with this lightweight and portable Precision Induction Cooktop from NuWave. Featuring 52 different temperature settings from 100 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit, this cooktop provides a precise 10 degree temperature control adjustment with read-outs in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. The cooking surface features a 6.5 inch heating coil under a 12 inch heat resistant glass that makes it easy to cook. Providing you with six different pre-programmed temperature settings, delay and sear functions, and an incredible 100 hours of memory for programmable time, this cooktop is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes. Energy efficient, it uses up to 70% less energy and features a state-of-the-art safety shut off to protect you and your food. This induction cooktop comes with a hard anodized 9 inch fry pan. Backed by a manufacturer’s one year warranty, this set is perfect for whipping up anything from quick omelets to Asian-inspired stir-fry and more.
14-1/2″ Cooktop, with 12″ cooking surface; 9″ Fry pan
9. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found New Wave Pic2 Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!