Finding your suitable readers for inernal ssd for acer chromebox is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for inernal ssd for acer chromebox including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
715 reviews analysed
1. Samsung 970 EVO 1TB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supporting features is trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K &
- 3D content designers
2. WD Blue SN550 500GB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS500G2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
3. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS500G2B0B
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability
- As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes
- Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
4. Silicon Power 512GB NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC SSD (SP512GBP34A60M28)
- PCIe Gen 3×4 interface with read speeds up to 2,200MB/s and write speeds up to 1,600MB/s
- LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) error correction code (ECC) technology, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine for enhanced data integrity and stability
- Supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a B notch and therefore, the B key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted.
The P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn’t skimp on performance. It’s designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, which means four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, read speeds up to 2,200 MB/s, and write speeds up to 1,600 MB/s, this SSD is anything but basic. The P34A60 supports NVMe 1.3, which demands better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency. In addition, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) architecture, which allows the host driver to allocate system memory (RAM) for exclusive use by the SSD, results in higher efficiency. It’s this teamwork that provides optimum performance. The P34A60 is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful error correction code (ECC) algorithm, to keep data secure. Furthermore, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, to ensure that accessed and retrieved data are correct from start to finish, and a RAID engine, which provides an acceptable level of fault tolerance, work to enhance data integrity for greater reliability and stability. With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the P34A60’s compact size allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks. And with up to a massive 2TB capacity option, it’s an easy upgrade that can greatly expand your system’s storage potential while also saving space for other components.
5. Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type 2280SS Internal SSD – CT500MX500SSD4
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
6. Samsung 850 EVO – 500GB – M.2 SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-N5E500BW)
- 500GB Capacity, M.2 Form Factor, SATA 6GB/s (Compatible with SATA 3GB/s and 1.5GB/s
- Designed to be used with Desktops, Laptops and Small Form Factor Machines. Random Write up to 40,000 (4KB, QD1) SSD Management with Magician Software. Kindy verify the compatibility of your model for best buy
- Random Write up to 88,000 IOPS (4KB QD32) Random Read up to 10,000 IOPS (4KB, QD1). Sequential Read up to 540 MB/s, Sequential Write up to 520 MB/s , Random Read 97,000 IOPS (4KB, QD32)
- Included Contents: SATA III (6Gb/s) M.2 (2280) SSD &
- User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included)
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
7. KingSpec SSD 480GB Internal Solid State Drive for PC, Laptop Sata3 2.5" 7mm Hard Disk for Computer P4-480
- Color: Orange or Gold, NEW 3D QLC NAND Flash Memory for fast start-up, loading and file transfers. High-performance, safe and reliable than a hard drive
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 520MB/s
- 7mm slim design, easy to install in desktop laptop computers, suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks. Compatible for either a system upgrade drive or PC storage replacement. Shockproof and vibration-proof
- Supported systems: Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows 8.1,Windows 2003,Windows 2008, DOS, Linux, Unix, etc.
- Warranty & services: Three years free exchange and fast response after sales service. if you have any question just contact us by email
8. Samsung MZVLW256HEHP PM961 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD – OEM
- Model PM961, Interface PCI Express Gen3 x4, Form Factor M.2 NVME
- Capacity 256GB, Flash 2-bit MLC V-NAND
- Sequential Read Up to 2800 MB/s, Sequential Write Up to 1100 MB/s
- Random Read Up to 250K IOPS, Random Write Up to 180K IOPS
- Supply Voltage / Tolerance +3.3V ± 5%, Physical dimension Width: 22.00 ± 0.15 mm, Length: 80.00 ± 0.15 mm, Weight: Up to 8 g
The top-ranging PM961 makes use of 2-bit MLC V-NAND flash and provides sequential reads of up to 3,000 MB/s and sequential writes of up to 1,150 MB/s.
Likewise, random reads and writes are listed at 450K IOPS and 400K IOPS respectively.
The PM961 is available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities.
Samsung’s Client Edition Solid-State Drives (SSDs) use the latest in-house NAND Flash and an advanced in-house controller to deliver superior performance,
exceptional reliability, and minimal power drain, while securing your files with leading-edge data protection.
Samsung SSDs feature superior sequential read and write speeds, along with first-class random read and write levels.
These drives are ideal for heavy performance-centric uses, such as multi-tasking, complex data manipulation, and high-performance gaming.
SSDs represent the first major advancement in primary storage technology in years.
Upgrading to a Samsung SSD might be the most important computer upgrade you ever make.
Samsung SSD users will experience dramatic improvements in boot time, shutdown, application loads, web browsing, application installations, and file copies.
When accessing data, SSDs regularly outperform traditional Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) by as much as 100 times.
Due to their precision engineering and super-thin design, Samsung SSDs can be installed easily in most PCs, ultrabooks, and notebooks to replace outdated HDDs.
SSDs lack moving mechanical parts, resulting in extremely short startup and shutdown/standby times and extended durability.
Samsung SSDs feature leading-edge data protection, eliminating any concerns about data theft.
Samsung SSDs will transform your computing experience with their revolutionary random access speeds, multi-tasking prowess, and outstanding durability and reliability.
9. Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 500GB Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 Inch SATA 6GB/S for Computer Desktop PC Laptop (ZA500CM10003)
Seagate barracuda 120 SSD is a 2.5-Inch SATA solid-state drive that features a next-gen controller combined with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology to provide increased dependability and speed for PC upgrades.
10. Transcend 64GB SATA III 6GB/S MTS400S 42 mm M.2 SSD 400S Solid State Drive TS64GMTS400S
Transcend M.2 SSD 400S utilizing the SATA III 6GB/s interface along with its ultra compact dimensions makes it best suited to address the high performance needs and strict size limitations of small form factor devices. This means it is perfect for use in Ultrabook’s and thin, light notebooks. Featuring a powerful controller and the exceptional transfer speeds, The M.2 SSD 400S easily handles everyday computing tasks as well as demanding multimedia applications.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Inernal Ssd For Acer Chromebox for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!