We spent many hours on research to finding grove air quality sensor, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best grove air quality sensor, you should not miss this article. grove air quality sensor coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 grove air quality sensor by our suggestions
878 reviews analysed
1. KOOKYE 16 in 1 Smart Home Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Professional
- SMART HOME LEARNING KIT–This kit combines the most common electronic components of smart home projects,developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino and raspberry pi 3 DIY.
- THE PROFESSIONAL SMART HOME KIT–This has 16 sensors modules and delicately selected sensors to detect temperature, humidity, sound, light, infrared, motion, flame,vibration,digital touch, air pressure and many other commonly-used sensors modules.
- THE MOST COMPLETE SMART HOME KIT–This universal kit are compatible for Arduino UNO R3 / Mega2560 / Mega328 /Nano / Raspberry Pi 3, it could DIY 16 projects according to your need.
- HIGH QUALITY GUARANTEE–We eliminate many old-fashioned sensors which have low reliability and duplicate function as other sensor in the kit, the kookye modules sensor kits are choosed carefully for our user.
- DETAILED TUTORIAL ON OUR WEBSITE–Our website (http://kookye.com/?p=1573) provide step-by-step instruction, detailed circuit connection graph/video, verified sample code and library package which can save lot of user’s research time and speed up the learning progress.
2. 2.8" Digital Car PM2.5 Air Quality Detector Tester Meter AQI Home Gas Monitor
- Acrylic clear case shell, high transmittance to be looked through
- 2.8″ TFT screen, colorization display, wide angle vision up to 180°
- High sensitivity sensor ensures the high accuracy in data collections
- Semi-closing design performs excellent in heat radiation, long-life use
- Multipurpose in air quality detection in PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10.0, AQI, temperature&humidity, suspended particulate matter
Material: Acrylic Case + Electronic Components
Size: Approx. 8.5×6.5×3.7cm/ 3.35×2.56×1.46″
Processor: For ARM 32 Bit Chips
Font color: Multi Colors
Screen: 2.8″ TFT
Resolution Ratio: 320×240
Power Supply: DC 5V
Operation Current: 1-2A
Temperature Measure Range: -20 to 60 ℃
Accuracy: ±0.1 ℃
Language Version: English
Semi-closing design performs excellent in heat radiation, long-life use
Multipurpose in air quality detection in PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10.0, AQI, temperature&humidity, suspended particulate matter
Real-time detection results will be shown on screen in corresponding colors related to collected datas
Lightweight, easy to use and be a straightaway in data interpretation
Power supply in DC 5V universal, usb socket, car charger, power bank, etc
Suitable for home/office and car or part scope on air quality detection
Please allow 1-3cm (0.4-1.18″) difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display setting
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item
1PC x PM2.5 Tester
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.
3. HSU Development Kit for Raspberry Pi 3 Pi 4 and Arduino with 16 Different Sensor Modules,Hundreds Electronic Components,Other Necessary Accessories and Big Carrying Case (Advanced)
- BEST CHOICE-The highest cost performance kit for electronic hobbyist and advanced learners to expand Raspberry Pi and Arduino programming.
- COMPREHENSIVE KIT-More than 300pcs components with breadboard kit and 16 sensor models,this is the most complete kit for Raspberry Pi and Arduino in the market.
- EASY CARRYING-With a durable large size protective carrying case,you can hold on all accessories inside,easy for carrying.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT-Additional accessories kit are added,thicker pins resistor instead of normal resistor,LCD module come with soldered pin,all this change from thousands feedback from customers.
- Noted:Raspberry Pi Model and Recommended Micro SD Card is not included.Feel free to contact us if you have any question.
4. Seeed Studio Grove – Air Quality Sensor v1.3 Responsive to Wide Scope of Gases Carbon Monoxide, Alcohol, Acetone,Formaldehyde 5V and 3.3V Compatible
The sensor is designed for indoor air quality testing. The main gas detected is carbon monoxide, alcohol, acetone, thinner, formaldehyde and other
slightly toxic gases. It is compatible with 5V and 3.3V power supply.
5. seeed studio Air Quality Sensors Grove – Dust Sensor
Sensor is to create Digital (Lo Pulse) output to Particulate Matters (PM). Lo Pulse Occupancy time (LPO time) is in proportion to PM concentration. The output is for PM whose size is around 1 micro meter or larger. We can use the sensor to detect the dust in clean room. For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents
6. SunFounder Ultimate R3 Sensor Kit V2.0 for Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano – Including 98 Page Instructions Book
- Premium SunFounder kit of up to 37 self-designed sensor modules for you to learn basic knowledge for Arduino and sensors.
- With detailed user manual containing 35 projects, covering description and breadboard images
- provides code, Fritzing images, datasheets, and so on.
- The user manual [PDF] can be downloaded from Technical Specification in the Product Information.
- Well-designed case for with 8 grids for storing the components by category
- with anti-reverse cables (pin socket soldered on the modules).
- The latest Sunfounder R3 development board is included.
The kit is special in consisting mainly of sensor modules. Each sensor is made in the format of module which integrates some necessary components, such as comparator, resistor, and capacitor and so on, so it’s convenient for circuit connection. This kit can help you “control” the physical world with sensors.
Code, Fritzing files and datasheets are free to view and download under the LEARN section on SunFounder website.
36 Experiments with Modules
Lesson 1 Display by I2C LCD1602
Lesson 2 Analog Hall Sensor
Lesson 3 Switch Hall Sensor
Lesson 4 Analog Temperature Sensor
Lesson 5 Temperature Detection by Thermistor
Lesson 6 Auto-flash LED
Lesson 7 Barometer
Lesson 8 Real-time Clock Module
Lesson 9 Flame Alarm
Lesson 10 Flammable Gas Detection
Lesson 11 Humiture Detection
Lesson 12 Joystick PS2
Lesson 13 Controlling an LED by Button
Lesson 14 Vibration Switch
Lesson 15 Touch Switch
Lesson 16 Photo-interrupter
Lesson 17 Photoswitch
Lesson 18 Reed Switch
Lesson 19 Relay
Lesson 20 Blinking an LED by Potentiometer
Lesson 21 Tilt Switch
Lesson 22 Buzzer
Lesson 23 Digital Temperature Sensor
Lesson 24 Rainbow LED
Lesson 25 Infrared Receiver
Lesson 26 Dual-color LED
Lesson 27 Sound Sensor
Lesson 28 Rotary Encoder
Lesson 29 Laser Transmitter
Lesson 30 IR Tracking Sensor
Lesson 31 IR Obstacle Avoidance Sensor
Lesson 32 Color Detection
Lesson 33 Analog-Digital Converter
Lesson 34 Raindrop Detection
Lesson 35 Distance Detection by Ultrasonic
Lesson 36 Thermostatic Water Tank
7. ZIYUN In Grove Dust Sensor,Detection Cigarette Smoke,House Dust Which Are Indoor Asthma Triggers,Detection Air Quality(An Environment Measuring The Dust Concentration)
- This Dust Sensor gives a good indication of the air quality in an environment by measuring the dust concentration.
- It can be applied to air quality sensing, dustless workshop implementation, cigarette smoke detection, air quality monitoring.
- Stable and sensitive detection of not only cigarette smoke but house dust which are indoor asthma triggers.
- Air is self-aspirated with the current of air generation mechanism with a built-in heater.
- Easy maintenance. High sensitivity lasts long term.ROHS certification
This Dust Sensor gives a good indication of the air quality in an environment by measuring the dust concentration.
Sensor is to create Digital (Lo Pulse) output to Particulate Matters (PM).
The Particulate Matter level (PM level) in the air is measured by counting the Low Pulse Occupancy time (LPO time) in given time unit.
LPO time is proportional to PM concentration. This sensor can provide reliable data for air purifier systems; it is responsive to PM of diameter 1μm.
Note: This sensor uses counting method to measure dust concentration, not weighing method, and the unit is pcs/L or pcs/0.01cf.
Air quality sensing
Dustless workshop implementation
Cigarette smoke detection
Air Quality monitoring
Grove compatible interface
Stable and sensitive detection of not only cigarette smoke but house dust which are indoor asthma triggers.
Air is self-aspirated with the current of air generation mechanism with a built-in heater.
Easy maintenance. High sensitivity lasts long term.
Dual output for the particle size over 1 micron and 2.5 micron (approx).
More compact and lighter, and easy installation.
Supply voltage : 5V
Detectable particle size: 1 μm and more
8. Air Quality Sensors Grove – Gas Sensor(O2)
How to choose a gas sensor ?
Grove-Gas Sensor (O₂) is a kind of sensor to test the oxygen concentration in air, which is based on the principle of the electrochemical cell to the original work. You can know clearly the current oxygen concentration when you output voltage values proportional to the concentration of oxygen and refer to the oxygen concentration linear characteristic graph. It’s very suitable for detecting oxygen concentration in the environment protection.
Wide linearity range
Strong anti-interference ability
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface – Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum.
More information about gas sensor, please refer to this manual.
9. Seeed Studio Grove – Temp&Humi&Barometer Sensor (BME280) Three-in-one Environmental Sensor Supports Both I2C and SPI Accuracy ±1.0 hPa for Pressure,±1 for Temperature and ±3% for Humidity
- The module provides precise measurement of not only barometric pressure and temperature, but also the humidity in the environment
- The air pressure can be measured in a range from 300 hPa to 1100hPa with ±1.0 hPa accuracy
- The sensor works perfectly for temperatures between – 40 and 85 with an accuracy of ±1
- As for the humidity, you can get a humidity value with an error less than 3%
- can be used as an altimeter with accuracy of ±1 meter
- Easy-to-use Grove Compatible Interface
Thanks to Bosch, now we’ve got a three-in-one, low-cost and high-precision environmental sensor, the Grove – Temp&Humi&Barometer Sensor (BME280).
It is based on their new BME280 sensor, which is even superior to BMP280 used in Grove – Barometer Sensor (BMP280), and any other former versions
like BMP180 used in Grove – Barometer Sensor (BMP180).
The module provides precise measurement of not only barometric pressure and temperature, but also the humidity in the environment. The air pressure
can be measured in a range from 300 hPa to 1100hPa with ±1.0 hPa accuracy, while the sensor works perfectly for temperatures between – 40 and 85 with
an accuracy of ±1 . As for the humidity, you can get a humidity value with an error less than 3%.
Owing to its high accuracy on measuring the pressure, and the pressure changes with altitude, we can calculate the altitude with ±1 meter accuracy, which
makes it a precise altimeter as well.
Another great thing about this module is that, you don’t even need to worry about the I2C collisions as it provides both I2C and SPI interfaces.
To use SPI, simply de-solder the bonding pads on the back. If you go with I2C, the board also provides 2 I2C addresses for you to select as you want.
As the sensor is quite sensitive to the environmental conditions, please DO NOT touch it with your fingers.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Grove Air Quality Sensor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!