Top 10 Electric Heating Tape Flexible Water Pipe
761 reviews analysed
1. EasyHeat 2102 Freeze Free Heating Cable – 100′
- Self-regulating pipe heating system
- Provides flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in even the most challenging applications
- Reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection
- Ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures
- Length: 100′ and rugged metal braided jacket provides an electrical ground as well as protection against damage
EasyHeat Freeze Free self-regulating pipe heating cables provide flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in the most challenging applications. The cut-to-length technology is ideal for installations that require protection of numerous pipes of varied lengths. The self-regulating effect of the cable reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection. They are ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures; water supply lines underneath manufactured homes; and cottages, barns and outbuildings that are not regularly used.
2. 3M 3311 Silver Aluminum Foil Tape – 2 in. x 5 yd. Vapor Resistant Rubber Adhesive Foil Tape Roll. Adhesives and Tapes
- Adhesive Tape: this foil tape with aggressive rubber adhesive sticks well to most surfaces. The vapor shielding tape also adheres to irregular surfaces, irrespective of the weather conditions
- Applications: the silver aluminum tape can be used for shielding, patching, seaming, and sealing to protect the materials from moisture, heat, odor, and chemical transmission. It is ideal for use in repair tasks
- Temperature Friendly: the odor resistant tape meets American UL-723 standards for flame spread and smoke. The rubber adhesive tape dissipates excess heat and ensures heating and cooling efficiency of sensitive materials
- Multipurpose Tape: this adhesive foil tape works suitably well in general, commercial, and industrial applications. It can be used for aluminum seams and joints, sheet metals, fibrous and metal ducts, and aluminum backed duct boards
- Specifications: this silver foil tape measures 2 in. in width, 5 yd. in length, and weighs 0.32 oz. The paper-lined tape can sustain -10 deg. – 180 deg. temperature
3M Silver Tape is backed with aluminum foil and rubber adhesive for sticking perfectly to the surfaces. The aluminum backed tape features a high-tack, pressure sensitive adhesive that bonds equally with regular, irregular, smooth and powder-painted surfaces. This silver tape is ideally used for patching and seaming tears in sheet metals, metal ducts, aluminum backed fiberglass and thermal insulation systems. Insulation tape has high heat reflectivity and thermal conductivity features to protect heat-sensitive apparatus from vermin, high and low temperatures, moisture, and fire smoke. The 5 yd. long and 2 in. wide heat-reflective tape can be used in all weather conditions.
3. HEATIT JHSF 3-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
4. Aluminum Tape/Aluminum Foil Tape – Professional/Contractor-Grade – 1.9 inch x 150 feet (3.4 mil) – Perfect for HVAC, Duct, Pipe, Insulation and More – By Impresa Products
- PROFESSIONAL / INDUSTRIAL GRADE: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
- HOLDS UP TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT: Resists flame, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
- STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ANYTHING AT HIGH AND LOW TEMPS: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
- LOTS OF TAPE MEANS A GREAT VALUE: 1.9 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape
TESTED, TRUSTED AND BACKED BY OUR TOP-RATED WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
PROFESSIONAL / INDUSTRIAL GRADE: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
WIDE VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
HOLDS UP TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT: Resists flame, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ANYTHING AT HIGH AND LOW TEMPS: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
LOTS OF TAPE MEANS A GREAT VALUE: 1.9 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape
5. HEATIT HISD 9-feet Pipe Heating Cable with Built-in Thermostat
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
Why can HISD pipe heating cable give you a safe, healthy energy saving and durable water pipe?
The plug of HISD owned the indication light to show you whether there is electricity or not. With the build in thermostat, you can save more energy.
HISD pipe heating cable was approved by both CSA and ETL. You can have more confidence on the product safety. Pre-assemble pipe heating cable make installation easy for do-it-yourselfers.
HISD owned the aluminum foil and the tinned copper braid to make sure the 100% screen rate to make the product more healthy and more stable.
In the connection, HISD take the industrial grade heat shrinkage tube technology to make the cable more durable.
How about the manufacturer?
The factory meet ISO9001 standard (audit by BV)in the production process and the company take a very strict requirement on the incoming material, production process control, finish good inspection etc. Advanced product structure engineering design, good raw material, strict production process, strict internal management plus many years maneuvering experience make HISD more reliable.
The HISD is pre-assemble and easy to install, protect the pipe diameters up to 1.5″ from freezing. You can choose different lengths based on the chart in the instruction.
Never allow heating cable to touch, cross or overlap itself at any points. No crossing. No spiraling. Never install heating cable on plastic pipe unless pipe is filled with water all the times.
Do not install the same cable on more than one pipe.
While it is coiled, never plug in the heating cable.
Never alter this heating cable in any way.
The thermostat and the entire heating cable has to be in contact with the pipe.
Combustible material must not be within 1/2 in. of completed installation.
Never use metal binding to secure heating cable to pipe.
6. HEATIT Aluminum Foil Tape Professional Grade 2 inch x 30 feet (10yard Length) Thick 5.3mil (2.4mil foil and 2.9mil Backing Paper) for HVAC, Ducts, Pipes, Metal Repair, Heating Cable Application etc
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi (We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). HEATIT aluminum foil tape provide a tough, strong bond at low and high temperatures from -22 F to 248 F
- 2.0 inches wide x 30 feet (10 yards) length. 2.4 mil foil thick and 2.9 mil backing paper thick
- HEATIT aluminum foil tape can stick well to most surfaces by its high quality acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. A clean, dry and free of oil or grease surface is necessary before applying HEATIT aluminum foil tape
- Flame retardant, UV resistant, Chemically resistant. Perform well in thermally conductive. Improving the heating and cooling efficiency
- Idea for Indoor and outdoor applications: pipe heating cable attachment, duct insulation, general repair, cold and hot air ducts, HVAC, aluminum sealing, copper pipe fixing etc
7. Camco 25′ 25ft TASTEPure Heated Drinking Water Hose with Energy Saving Thermostat-Lead and BPA Free (22911)
- Ideal for water line freeze protection down to -20˚F (-28˚C) with an energy saving thermostat
- Made with NSF-61 certified drinking water safe hose
- Includes female-to-male adapter to allow connection to the water supply on either end of hose
- depending on the location of the electrical outlet
- Durable exterior jacket protects water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure
- Operates on 120VAC
The core of the Camco Taste PURE Heated Drinking Water Hose is made with an NSF 61 certified, drinking water safe hose that is BPA, phthalate and lead free. The Heated Drinking Water Hose won’t leach harmful chemicals into your water or leave it tasting like plastic the way standard garden hoses do. It is ideal for RVs, livestock, agriculture, kennels and other industrial, commercial and residential uses. Its energy saving thermostat only heats as needed, saving you money on your electric bill. The fittings are heavy duty machined and plated for maximum corrosion resistance and the durable exterior jacket protects water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372. Compliant with all federal and state level Low Lead Laws.
8. VIVOSUN Insulated Spiral Pipe Wrap Insulation Bubble Film 6-Inch by 25-Feet
- Simply wraps around your pipes or duct work overlapping approximately 1/2-Inch as you go.
- Provides an air space between the pipe and the wrap that will aid the insulation value.
- Secure with foil tape around each end of your wrapped product.
- Used for the internal or external pipes, like the exhausting hose of a AC.
9. About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode Rod Kit For Water Heaters | Includes Full Roll Of Teflon Tape | Easy-To-Follow Step-By-Step Instructions | (WITHOUT Cap) (WITHOUT Socket)
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/ Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including: Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape will leave you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw or similar tool.
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER!
Never have to explain that smell again!
2. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
3. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS.Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you!
4. NO LEAKS! We include a full-roll of Teflon Tape to ensure you will not have leaks and will have, plenty left-over for next time.
5. ONE SIZE FITS MOST. Most water heaters including: Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State and GE, AO Smith and many more that use this “HEX TYPE” (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
6. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
7. INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES. The About Fluid flexible hinged design allows you to install the anode rod in any location with about a foot of overhead clearance.
8. RUGGED CONSTRUCTION. Anode Rod Segments are connected with 100 percent, 316 Stainless Steel Aircraft Cable and connectors that will never rust, corrode or break.
10. Pirit PWL-03-25 25-Feet Heated Hose
- No more frozen hoses
- Provides constant source of water in freezing temperatures
- Thermostatically controlled
- Turns on when temperatures are below 45 degrees
- Turns off when temperatures are above 50 degrees
- Made from drink-safe PVC
- Keeps water from freezing down to minus 42-Degrees Fahrenheit
- New tougher thermostat
- 5/8 in. Diameter
Cold weather water hose ideal for normal farm and garden use, and light commercial applications. Ideal for tasks requiring running water in below freezing temperatures. Thermostatically controlled to activate automatically when temperatures are below 45 deg (degrees) F (Fahrenheit) and turn off when temperatures are above 50 deg F. Tested down to -42 deg F. Features a grounded power supply, grounded nickel plated brass female & male couplings, protective bend restrictors at both ends, abrasion resistant cover, and knit reinforcing. Heater wires are extruded directly into the hose walls for uniform heating and unrestricted water flow. Made with FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved materials. Drinking water safe. UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories) listed. MET approved. 1-year limited warranty. The Product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
The 25-Feet Series 2 PIRIT Heated Hose is made from drink-safe materials and thermostatically controlled to automatically turn on when needed and prevent water from freezing in the hose down to minus 42-Degree Fahrenheit. With a new, tougher thermostat hardwired to the outside of the hose you are guaranteed more consistent and customizable results depending on your need. The hose comes with a 1-year limited warranty against defect.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Heating Tape Flexible Water Pipe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!