Nowadays, there are so many products of acer inspire v17 nitro in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer inspire v17 nitro in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer inspire v17 nitro which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
875 reviews analysed
1. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Inspire V17 Nitro, Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks would be the Best Acer Inspire V17 Nitro for Money.
2. Acer Gaming I5 8300H Quad Core Backlit
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C Ports
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with 4GB GDDR5 graphics ram and Full HD Widescreen LED (1920 x 1080). Featuring innovative new architecture, they deliver elite, multi-threaded processing for gaming, streaming, creativity, VR and more
- 15.40″ x 10.50″ x 1.10″ inches, 5.95 lbs.
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack
- 1x USB 3.0 Type A Ports
- 802.11ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth and RJ-45 LAN Ethernet combo. Durability and precision define the desktop-inspired keyboard. Highlighted WASD keys allow for easy visual navigation to crucial controls and shortcuts. With the toughness to last over 20 million keypresses
- 2x USB 2.0 Type A Ports
- 1x HDMI
- 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
- Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8300H Processor (2.30 GHz base clock, up to 4.00 GHz max boost clock, 8 MB Cache, 4 Cores) Smart quad-core, eight-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don’t
- DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and multitasking, so you can do it all, anywhere
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Gaming I5 8300H Quad Core Backlit is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Gaming I5 8300H Quad Core Backlit comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Inspire V17 Nitro and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Inspire V17 Nitro then don’t look beyond Acer Gaming I5 8300H Quad Core Backlit. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Inspire V17 Nitro in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Laptop 10300H Geforce Obsidian
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H mobile processor Smart quad-core, eight-way processing performance
- 15.6″ Full HD display The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology. LED backlight.
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics
Acer Nitro 5 Laptop: Stay at the top of your game with this Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop. An Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM run heavy games at high speeds, and the 256GB SSD provides ample storage space and rapid app loading. Featuring an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card and a 15.6-inch Full HD display, this Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop delivers crystal clear visuals of the battlefield.
4. Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Chrome OS | Keyboard, Mouse and VESA Mounting Kit Included
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor 3867U with Intel HD Graphics 610
- 4GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory and 128GB M.2 SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 ports (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging, 3 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 Front & 1 Rear), 2 – USB 2.0 ports & 1 – HDMI Port
Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Inspire V17 Nitro is that even though Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
If you are buying a Acer Inspire V17 Nitro for the first time, then you should have Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories. It has fewer features when you make Acer Inspire V17 Nitro comparisons of Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories with any other Acer Inspire V17 Nitro but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Inspire V17 Nitro, grab any Acer Inspire V17 Nitro but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
6. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond 2020 Newest Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop 15.6&Quot; FHD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U-Dual Core (Up To 3.5Ghz), Vega 3 Graphics, 8GB RAM DDR4, 256GB Pcie SSD, Win10 W/Ghost Manta Accessories which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Inspire V17 Nitro in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Inspire V17 Nitro and it could be any of the high value Acer Inspire V17 Nitro, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is another one which falls under Acer Inspire V17 Nitro for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Inspire V17 Nitro and that is what has revived them. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is amazing features.
8. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard
- Dual-Fan Cooling, Wifi AC+ Bluetooth, Acer TrueHarmony Technology & Dolby Audio Premium Sound,
- Backlit Keyboard –Bright Red Backlit Keyboard Power through the dark with the bright red backlit keyboard as it illuminates this device’s keyboard keys.,
- HDMI x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports x 2, USB Type-C x 1, Network (RJ-45) x 1
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, No optical drive
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H quad-core mobile processor, Lightning Fast Graphics–NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Windows 10 home
Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Inspire V17 Nitro in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Inspire V17 Nitro to any other Acer Inspire V17 Nitro is least.
9. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb
- 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz Processor (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz), Backlit Keyboard
- 802. 11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45, No optical Drive
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Operating System, 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 5. 5 Hrs Battery Life, Color: Shale Black
- 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display, Stereo speakers with Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Display: 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 Audio: Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer Keyboard: Backlit keyboard Processor: Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz) Memory: 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Storage: 1TB 7200RPM HDD Optical Drive: None Media Drive: Multi-Format Digital card reader Ports: 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45 Wireless: 802. 11ac WiFi Bluetooth: Yes Battery: 4-cell Lithium-ion 3220 milliampere up to 5. 5 Hours Weight: 5. 95 lbs Dimension: 15. 4 inches x 10. 5 inches x 1. 1 inches Color: Shale Black
10. 2019 Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop
- Weighs 5.95 lbs. and is 1.1″ thin overall
- 256GB PCIe solid-state drive (SSD).
- HDMI output expands your viewing options
- 12GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics – backed by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
- Four-cell lithium-ion battery for 5.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Built-in HD webcam with stereo microphone
- Thin and light design with DVD/CD drive omitted for improved portability
- 15.6″ Full HD screen – 1920 x 1080 resolution, IPS technology, LED backlight.
- Microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300 mobile processor – Smart quad-core, eight-way processing, Intel Turbo Boost technology
Note: The manufacturer box was opened to upgrade the laptop to the specific configuration.
Defeat the competition with this Acer Aspire Nitro 5 laptop. Its Intel Quad-Core i5-8300H processor and 12GB of DDR4 RAM keep multiple programs running smoothly, and the NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti graphics card renders 3D images and video on the 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display. This Acer Aspire Nitro 5 laptop has a 256GB solid-state drive for fast boot times.
Screen Size: 15.6 inches
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
Display Type: Widescreen LED backlight LCD, IPS technology
Processor Model: Intel 8th Gen Core i5
Processor Model Number: i5-8300H
Processor Speed: Base Frequency 2.3 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency: 4.0 GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics with 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory
Total Storage Capacity: 256GB PCIe SSD
System Memory: 12GB DDR4
Ports: 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.0 Type A (Charging) Ports, 2x USB 2.0 Type A Ports
Microphone-in/headphone-out Combo Jack: Yes
Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
Built-in Webcam: Yes
Backlit Keyboard: Yes
Media Card Reader: Yes
Optical Drive Type: None
Battery Life: 5.5 hours
Battery Cells: 4-cells
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Audio Technology:Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology
Speaker Type: Stereo speakers
Ethernet Card: 10/100/1000
Dimension: 15.4 x 10.5 x 1.1 D/W/H (inches)
Weight: 5.95 LB
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.