Nowadays, there are so many products of acer 27″ thin monitor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer 27″ thin monitor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer 27″ thin monitor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
788 reviews analysed
1. Acer Ed273 Wmidx Freesync Technology
- Curved Design | 4ms response time | 2 speakers, 3 watts per speaker
- 27″ full HD (1920 x 1080) 1800R curved widescreen VA display
- Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Horizontal frequency: 30 kHz to 81 kHz
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using HDMI Port
- 75 hertz
- AMD freesync technology
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 27 Thin Monitor, Acer Ed273 Wmidx Freesync Technology would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Ed273 Wmidx Freesync Technology was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Ed273 Wmidx Freesync Technology would be the Best Acer 27 Thin Monitor for Money.
2. Acer R271 Bid 27 Inch Display
The Acer R271 bid 27″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment. Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand or table. If the product falls, it could be seriously damage
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Not a super clear image but cannot ask more for that price.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.
3. Acer Sb240y Ultra Thin Zero Frame Technology
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio | 16.7 million colors supported | Ergonomic Tilt: -5 degrees to 15 degrees
- Ports: 1 x HDMI Port & 1 x VGA Port (VGA Cable Included)
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz (HDMI Port Only) | Response Time: 1ms VRB | Brightness: 250 nits
- 23.8″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor
- AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology | Zero-Frame Design | Ultra Thin
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Sb240y Ultra Thin Zero Frame Technology has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Sb240y Ultra Thin Zero Frame Technology is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Sb240y Ultra Thin Zero Frame Technology easily gets the award of Best Acer 27 Thin Monitor Under 100$.
4. Acer G276hl Kbix Frame Monitor
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA. VGA cable included
- Response time: 4ms. Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- Vesa mount standard is 100 x 100
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Monitor
- Panel technology is vertical alignment. Color supported is 16.7 million colors and brightness is 300 nit.Standard Refresh Rate:60 Hz
Acer G276hl Kbix Frame Monitor is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer G276hl Kbix Frame Monitor if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 27 Thin Monitor is that even though Acer G276hl Kbix Frame Monitor is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- I agree you are not going to get 4k res out of them but for the price you will be pleased with the quality.
- I have been using it for over a year and the picture quality is like the first day.
- Good monitor for starting out could be a little cheaper for the quality of said monitor but not to bad .
- Picture quality is good, it’s bright enough unless you just have way too much light in the room, and i haven’t seen a single dead pixel.
- The bonus is that it handles pal: super hi res on amiga like a champ.
- I use this for general office use and it works great. I would definitely purchase again
- Excellent for the price, crystal clear images on the screen. Easy to set up. Highly recommend it!
- We own about 20 of these in our office, overall they are sufficient and look pretty good. Color and brightness from display to … Read More
5. Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen
If you are buying a Acer 27 Thin Monitor for the first time, then you should have Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen. It has fewer features when you make Acer 27 Thin Monitor comparisons of Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen with any other Acer 27 Thin Monitor but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 27 Thin Monitor, grab any Acer 27 Thin Monitor but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen
- Found the picture quality to be nice for what you pay.
- The shipping box it came in with was perfectly fine.
- I have however used them for light gamming (xbox one) and a lot of youtube / hulu.
- Also this is totally misleading, the description claims that it’s 75hz.
- This was for my Son and he loves it. The overall quality is awesome!
6. Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
7. Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology
Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology is another one which falls under Acer 27 Thin Monitor for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 27 Thin Monitor and that is what has revived them. Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology is amazing features.
- They do last a long time and the quality is great.
- Even so, i am happy with the product.
- I gave it four stars because it does not work well with the hdmi-to-vga converter.
- Picture quality is good from what i can tell and there’s no glare.
- The display quality was okay but not great, but the real problem was that the screen intermittently turned off and on, multiple… Read More
- ) besides that, yes this does tilt, and there is buttons to adjust the brightness at the bottom of the screen.
- This is an excellant monitor, and you cant beat the price on it – i did some research on acer, they are a reputable company tha… Read More
- So overall its a 7/10 but probably the best you’ll get for the price.
- Perfect size for the average desk, this works great with my MacBook Pro and was a great value for the price!
- Great for gaming awesome picture
- Good picture quality and perfect size for gaming
8. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400
- Please refer User Manual before use
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hz
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 27 Thin Monitor in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 27 Thin Monitor to any other Acer 27 Thin Monitor is least.
9. Acer Kg271 Cbmi
- Ports: 1 x Display Port (v1.2), 1 x HDMI & 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port
- Mounting type: VESA Compatible
- 27 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- Display Port & HDMI Cables included
Acer Kg271 Cbmi is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Kg271 Cbmi which falls into premium category but Acer Kg271 Cbmiis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Kg271 Cbmi offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 27 Thin Monitor available in the market today. Acer Kg271 Cbmi was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 27 Thin Monitor to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Picture quality great, very smooth and also responsive.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It is extremely well design for gaming with the picture quality being very good
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
- Note my model – Acer KG271U bmiippx 27 WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN.I had read reviews saying this needed some tweaking and they weren… Read More
10. Acer V277 Bmipx Monitor Display
The Acer V277 bmipx 27″ Widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology. The V277 bmipx LCD also features Display Port & HDMI ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment. (UM.HV7AA.001)